- Simplified HCFA was designed to eliminate billing company fees. Why pay an outside company to do something that can be done with just a few simple keystrokes by you or a member of your staff?
- Simplified HCFA was designed for quick and efficient data entry.
- Create Personal Profiles for each of your patients that are easily viewed/modified and used to generate claims quickly.
- Create Libraries of your frequently used data such as Insurance company addresses, Referring Physicians and their IDs, Diagnosis codes, Procedure codes, Facility addresses, as well as City and State names. If the selection is not already in your library, you are asked if you'd like to add it for future use. Once you setup your libraries, you can create a new patient's profile in minutes and you can generate a claim for existing patients in less than a minute.
- Setup Defaults that enter data automatically every time a new claim is created.
- A Copy button in the patient information section copies the appropriate patient's information to the insured's information section depending on the selection of the patient's relationship to the insured.
SIMPLE TO LEARN AND EASY TO USE
- Simplified HCFA was designed to be simple to learn and very easy to use.
- Simplified HCFA screens use the same layout as the CMS-1500 claim form so you can fill out claim forms quickly and easily.
PATIENT DATA AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- Start Simplified HCFA, select the patient's name and all of the claims for that patient are listed for you to view/modify and print as needed.
PRINT CLAIMS ONTO PRE-PRINTED FORMS
- Simplified HCFA does not print the CMS-1500 form. The claim information is printed onto pre-printed CMS-1500 forms.